Monday, October 18, 2004

them and us, you and me

Them and us, you and me, him and her, mind and yours, WTF. Has the golden rule become the tarnished exception. Where's the tolerance for difference. Don't you idiots realize that if we were all the same, doing the same shit that it would be boredom to the extremes. Don't you social neanderthals understand that the fringes create change and drive progress. Lighten up and embrace difference. Be different. Is your humanhood so lacking that your self value is dependent on ridiculing another. Are you so uptight with self doubt that demeaning another is your self validation. Is your self worth so meaningless that enrichment must come from the expense of others. Can you not comprehend that humanoids, you, need social acceptance. It's key to survival. How is alienation from fellow uprights creating acceptance. Seek peace and zen my friends for the world is a lonely place alone.

I know I'm better than most of you drolls but I'm not going to ridicule the idiots.

No comments: