Wednesday, September 15, 2004

flogging blogging

I've been aware of blogging for awhile, but didn't pay much attention until now. WTF. I've recently browsed through a few typical blogs and after a few head bobs and 10 second power snoozes trying to get through these dry dribbles decided that we've found another means of creating huge piles of cyber dung. My goodness - booooooooooring. Do folks actually get off reading about Jeeny procrastinating over homework. Darin reminising about last night's coconut shrimp. Tomas wondering why his ladyfriend dumped his bums ...... over the phone, after 5 years of supposed bliss. My biggest kick - so far - is the typical opening comment "I apologize for not keeping this updated". Like the world is gnawing it's nails waiting for Pauli to tell us about the day she had. Personally I'd like to thank Pauli for not updating her blooping blog and saving server space!

No comments: