Saturday, November 23, 2013

Conundrum



co - nun - drum
noun

1. a difficult decision
2. WTF.

Some of my most perplexing conundrums:
  
little diabetic wonders
or

more little pancreatic overloads.
I'll sometimes just do the logical thing and gorge down a bag of both.


warm sand and soothing surf.
or
fresh snow and glass top lake.

Perhaps a summer/winter trade.

kick and glide.
or

shush.
Same apres-ski fun.


who in hell thought this procedure up!!
or
smart kittie.

or

Yep, this is a good idea!!  Note the knee pads :-)
I'd rather drop an anvil on my toe.


impressive diaphragm and vocal chords, but nap time.
or

impressive foot strength and toe calluses, but more snooze.


this awes me; ear-hand coordination and pure tonal acoustics!!
or

more awe!!

puppy breath and cuteness in one package.
or

sweet kitchen scent and fresh oven warmth in one package.

this ain't your grand daddy's hand clutch model B; much sweet horsepower.
or
Folks from the land of Caesar know great food and hot cars with styling horsepower.
Roughly the same cost, power and styling.  But considerably different draw-bar pulls.


Raylan.
or
Heisenberg.
or
Swearengen.
These are all must sees and iconic characters.


sweet bovine.
or
more sweet bovine.
or
and more bovine.
My lingering farm boy upbringing. 


heavy on the raisins.
or
same calorie count.

high octane chocolate.
or
10 mile run equivalent.
Man I love to eat!!



roadie.
or

for the dirt.
I love to work over one of man's most efficient transporters.

Perhaps not so much conundrums, but a variety of life's offerings :-)




No comments: