Sunday, November 24, 2013

My least favorite foods

as defined by I would gladly die of a slow and agonizing starvation than even think about putting any of these monkey shits in my mouth.  I only list the foods that I have actually tried and/or been offered.  There are many others I have not tried but know I wouldn't like them just by looking, touching, smelling or just plain knowing.  For example:  pig nads.

tapioca pudding.
It looks like the result of a gag gone too far.


salmon pea wiggle.
I can still taste the crunchy bones.


cow belly, aka tripe.
The smell alone is worst than 3 day old road kill.


boiled cabbage.
See cow belly comment.


white chocolate.
Ok, this is weak dislike.  In a pinch I could down the stuff.  But chocolate is not supposed to be anything other than some shade of BROWN.


marshmallow ice cream.
A very bad combination.


roasted duck.
My Grandfather used to tell me that the only way to cook a duck is to boil a large pot of water, throw in the duck and an old leather boot and let simmer for 24 hours.  Then throw the duck away and chew on the boot.

dandy lion greens.
Hell, even cows won't touch this weed green.


lumpy gravy.
See tapioca pudding comment.


salt pork.
Fried fat is not made to be eaten.






No comments: