Saturday, December 10, 2011

it might be the season if


  • it's snowing and minus and my tractor sits in the barn with the mowing deck attached and the plow detached.  the tire chains are mia. 
  • i get 11 emails a day from amazon touting their special free shipping seasons deals
  • my sockless loafers are causing me piggy discomfort
  • the hole in the sole of my left sockless loafer is causing me unusual pedi discomfort
  • not one of a more than a dozen snow and ice scrapers can be found
  • santa's helper has made dozens of visits to the mall with each getting lead story coverage by the local wxxx 
  • it's dark when i go to the office and dark when i leave and more than murky at noon
  • i spend the good part of the t-holiday hauling decorations from the barn, attic, garage and a myriad of closets to be put on display
  • harry's law and csi get preempted by a cartoon holiday special
  • i can't get "rump, pum pum, pum" out of my head
  • it was a white-out on the way home last night
  • others were impeding my travel by driving like it was white out
  • the windshield washer fluid tank is empty
  • the seat heater still fries my bacon 
  • the cat  naps inside
  • we've already received a dozen holiday cards
  • my annual epistle has yet to be started
  • there is an abundance of past year humankind folly to epistle about
  • the woman just handed me the holiday day card list
  • the gas fireplace burns with a loud "cha ching"
  • the holiday lights shine with loud "cha ching"
  • i thought i fixed the hole in the right index finger of my winter gloves
  • water still freezes at 32 or less
  • the squirrels are munching at the deluxe squirrel proof bird feeders
  • orange blazers and adult bambi play hide n' seek
  • mince meat pie beckons
  • i've reluctantly gone to the winter belt hole which resides a couple to the right of the summer belt hole

No comments: